KREAS, throughout the International Mobility Office, will ensure that each outgoing student has an approved Learning/Training Agreement. The precise way of recognition that will be granted for the Erasmus study or placement period will be firmly indicated prior to departure during information sessions and will be available online.
Our centre will guarantee that all credits gained abroad in the approved programme of study will be fully recognised and transferred into our home programme.
COURSE STRUCTURE OF THE OFFICIALLY RECOGNISED DIPLOMA
|PROFESSIONAL MODULES IN THE DIPLOMA ROYAL DECREE||CREDITS ECTS|
|Treatments for the Preparation and Preservation of Food.||15|
|Food Production Organisation.||4|
|Marketing and Logistics in the Food Industry.||6|
|Quality and Environmental Management in the Food Industry.||7|
|Electromechanical Maintenance in Processing Industries.||7|
|Microbiological and Sensory Control of Food.||4|
|Food Nutrition and Safety.||5|
|Integrated Processes in the Food Industry.||8|
|Project on Processes and Quality in the Food Industry.||5|
|Vocational Training and Guidance.||5|
|Business and Entrepreneurial Initiative.||4|
|On the Job Training.||22|
|OFFICIAL DURATION (HOURS)||2000|
The minimum teaching requirements shown in the table above comprise 55% official credit points valid throughout Spain. The remaining 45% corresponds to each Autonomous Community.